Genesee Valley Umpires Association
THE NEW YORK STATE BASEBALL UMPIRES
After August 3, 2015, the following is the proper procedure
to be used.
- Go to the Web site
- Click on Schedule Appointment by State Program
- Click on New York State (This will give you the Sites
in New York State). Follow directions
- When it asks for your ORI #, type in, in caps, TEACH
- Continue on the web site. As the application forms
needs to completed.
- Continue on as the fee needs to be paid.
- The candidate will be notified as to the site, date
and time of the appointment to have the fingerprints taken.
- When the candidate has the above completed, he/she
should receive notification of acceptance. When this occurs, please forward
to me the name, SSN and the sport(s) officiating.
- CAUTION—The above procedure can not be done prior
August 4. August 4, 2015 is the first day of acceptance.
- If problems arise during the procedure call
877-472-6915 and ask of assistance